The Wisconsin Restaurant Association and the Wisconsin Bakers Association are excited to announce the all-new Wisconsin Food & Hospitality Expo at the State Fair Park Exposition Center, in West Allis, on March 13, 2024. This fast-paced, one-day trade show is the industry event you’ve been asking for and is guaranteed to provide both suppliers and attendees with a valuable experience!
WRA’s successful history pre-COVID with producing the Midwest Foodservice Expo for 87 years, coupled with a team of professionals that have over 86 years of collective experience in the trade show industry, gives us the tools and resources to ensure this new Expo becomes the must-attend event for our industry.
- 750 attendees from the Wisconsin market
- Nearly 200 exhibitors
- 6 hours of exhibit time
What products are the perfect fit for the trade show?
If you sell to restaurants, retail or bakeries, this is the show for you! Some examples of ideal products include:
- Beer, Wine & Spirits
- Plant-based and vegetarian products
- Fresh products
- Hot case
- Ready to Eat
- Home Delivery
- Advertising & Marketing
Your all-inclusive 10X10 exhibit package provides you with:
- 8’ high backwall of drape and 3’ high divider drape
- (1) 2’X8’X30” Skirted table
- (1) Chairs
- (1) wastebasket
- (2) exhibitor badges
- 10X10 Booth
- Multiple booths are welcome!
Booth Reservation Tips
If you are a WBA or WRA Member, contact your membership association to receive your member promo code.*
- Click on the “Reserve Your Booth” button above
- Scroll down to see details of what your booth package includes
- Click the yellow “Next” button to begin and scroll down to see available booths/floorplan.(It might take a few seconds to load)
- Click on your booth of choice and “Add to Cart”
- Continue to hit “Next” as you go through each section to complete your booth reservation
$900 WBA, WRA Members
$200 additional for corner booths