Elevate your brand
Before, during and after the event!
Sponsorships are available for all budget, many which are exclusive.
Multi-Media Promo Upgrade
This budget conscious upgrade elevates your presence at the WF&HE!
You choose a product or service that you want to promote and get us a photo, the product name, and a description. Each upgrade features one product or service of your choosing promoted via:
- An e-blast sent to F&B operators before the Expo that highlights all of our featured exhibitors
- Facebook and Instagram posts (1 each)
- Webpage on WF&HE site that highlights the products of our featured exhibitors
- The event’s mobile app
- 30 second video that you film highlighting your product pushed out on the event’s social channels
- Included in post-event wrap-up email that highlights featured exhibitors
Your company’s advertisement sent by email to event attendees and prospects.
The Wisconsin Restaurant Association will take your custom-designed email and deploy it to our database of decisionmakers of eating & drinking establishments across the state. All of the creative is yours to design including call to actions and link outs.
This will be sent to:
- WRA’s membership list of around 2k owners and managers of nearly 7,000 locations.
- Audience of wide-ranging businesses throughout the state that are foodservice licensees.
Splash the exhibit hall with your brand as the official Wisconsin Food & Hospitality Expo bag sponsor.
Your branded bags will be handed out to each attendee as they get their badges. They’ll become your walking billboards!
You must supply 1,000 bags to the event producer by March 30 or make arrangements to deliver during event set-up.
Quick Bite Stage
Sponsor your own “stage” inside the exhibit hall, creating your own specific focus.
Sponsor your own event area! This can be hands-on demos, educational sessions or a called out special event area. This element of the show would be promoted in pre-event email and social media.
Place your company name around everyone with this sponsorship!
Sponsorship of the official event lanyards offers incredible exposure as it gives one company the opportunity to have their brand worn by every attendee and exhibitor.
In addition to the $1,000 sponsorship fee, you will be required to provide approximately 1,500 lanyards to the event producers by March 30, 2024.
NOTE: This image does not reflect the size, color or number of clips. Please work with the event producers before ordering your lanyards for distribution.
We love getting creative and building unique opportunities that fits specific needs. Let’s talk!More Info