“Know before you go” – A Checklist for Exhibitors
If you have any questions about ordering additional booth furnishings, shipping, electrical, cooking, parking etc. Please contact Becky Abing directly at the Alliant Energy Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608.267.3950.
- Company Listing – Make sure your company appears on the Exhibitors list on the left side. If you don’t see your company, please contact Brian at email@example.com.
- Lead Retrieval License –This is a cost-effective way to not only capture full contact information (including emails) from booth visitors, but you can bring back an organized report to share with your team for an efficient way to follow-up. Please note: If you are participating in Gamification, the lead retrieval is included.
- $150 per Lead Retrieval license
- Only 1 license is needed per booth
- Scan from your phone(s) by downloading Lead Retrieval app
- Multiple users can access 1 license – so your whole team can download and use the app for no additional fees!
- Order your Lead Retrieval License here
Questions? Contact Cheryl Lytle at (608) 210-3303 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exhibitor Badges – Each booth includes two exhibitor badges. Be sure to register for your badges below, whether part of your allotment or for additional badges needed. Additional badges are $29 each. If you have two booths, you are allotted 4 exhibitor badges, but they will need to be entered in two separate orders.
If you don’t know your booth number, contact Brian Braun at email@example.com or check the online list here –
- Booth Package Furnishings & Electrical – A reminder that each booth includes the below. If you need additional furnishings, you can bring in your own or order them through the venue. Additional furnishings, carpet and electrical can be ordered here –
Included with your space:
- 8’ high backwall of drape and 3’ high divider drape
- booth identification sign
- (1) 2’X8’X30” Skirted table
- (2) Chairs
- (1) wastebasket
- (2) exhibitor badges
- Shipping Product – If you would like to pre-ship product ahead of time, please see details in the “Freight & Handling” section using this link. Questions? Please contact Becky Abing directly at the Alliant Energy Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608.267.3950.
- Ice Service – Ice will need to be pre-purchased. Please contact Mark Binder at email@example.com to place your order.
- Cooking & Dishwashing –More details coming soon! Portable dishwashing stations will be available to exhibitors. We have been told that induction burners and small ventless countertop ovens are allowed, but limited to a 5lb propane tank. Grilling on the docks is also allowed, but you must have a fire extinguisher on hand and grill monitored during use. Contact Becky Abing directly at the Alliant Energy Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608.267.3950 with any cooking related questions.
Please Note: The venue caterer (Centerplate) will be requesting food and beverage sampling forms. If you have not received this form yet, please contact Mark Binder at email@example.com.
- Alcoholic Beverage Regulations – The venue requires that a distributor deliver product ahead of time. If you self-distribute, you can bring product in on your own. Product must come in with a zero invoice.
Centerplate is the venue’s in-house caterer. They require that all beverage companies fill out a sampling form ahead of time. If you have not received this form yet, please contact Mark Binder at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can pre-order your ice through Mark as well. Please note: The bartender fee on the form does not apply. FreshEx does not have any supervisory bartender fees or corkage fees.
- Social Posting – Let retail and foodservice buyers know you will be exhibiting at FreshEx! Encourage your followers to tag the event using “@FreshEx22.” Suggest they register to attend (if they haven’t already!) using this link – https://bit.ly/3ogb8uP
Contact Amy Nitschke to receive a “See Us Here” image that can be used for social posts.
- Opening Session – Join us first thing before the exhibit hall opens! As operators across all channels try to do more with fewer resources, it’s important to innovate and implement new strategies that address the ever-shifting expectations of consumers. Attend this opening session to hear where the retail and foodservice industries are headed in 2022 and beyond.
- Move In/Move Out – Below are the hours to accommodate set-up and tear down. The loading dock is located east of South Lot 1. You can unload on the loading dock, drop off equipment, product, etc. to your booth, then park in South Lot 1 next to the loading dock. Contact Becky Abing directly at the Alliant Energy Center at email@example.com or 608.267.3950 with any questions.
Move In: Monday, April 11 from 2:00pm – 6:00pm and/or Tuesday, April 12 from 7:00am – 9:00am
Move Out: Tuesday, April 12 from 4:30pm -6:30pm
- Hotel Accommodations – When making room reservations, be sure to ask for the “FreshEx” rate or click here to book online.
Clarion Suites at Alliant Energy Center
2110 Rimrock Road
Room Rate = $99.00
- Sponsorships – Elevate your brand for the launch of this new event. We’re actively seeking a Parking Lot and Registration Bags Sponsor, both with the opportunity for exclusivity. See Opportunities
Questions? Contact Cheryl Lytle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our goal is 1,000 decision-makers from the restaurant, retail and bakery markets from Wisconsin
10:30am – 4:30pm. 6 hours of vendor time with all activities held inside the exhibit hall to make you have enough opportunity talk to the buyers. We’ll have an opening session at 9:30am for exhibitors and attendees to enjoy.
Dane County is now mask optional with no local or venue restrictions in place over the event.
Yes, but show management will supply multiple stations around the exhibit hall to take care of this requirement for you.
Alliant Energy Center in Madison, Wisconsin
Didn’t find the answer you’re looking for? Feel free to reach out to Brian at email@example.com.